what to do when you are bored

BLOG!


well thats what i am doing now tho..this blog has been dead for....months?? now..its just reviving..


since i am bringing this blog back to live..i am thinking of making some modifications..like u can see..i have a new header..

and now all my post will be typed....like this..

many dots to connect sentences...no capital letters except when i feel like doing it...

for example: YOU B@$tA*d!!!

...and i tot of deleting my old post..you noe..they say..

if the old don't go..the new wudn't come..

BUT..somehow i just don't feel like deleting them..reminds me of my past if i need to be emo =( and also it reminds me of when i start this blog..anyways..my old post are staying..the new ones will add in from time to time..

.....and owh..my template changed too..decided to go all black..may be because i am feeling gloomy..

WAIT! i shall not let my blog turn to some emo kid blog!!


covering latest home and world news including the most precise weather forecast reports every hour between 12am to 12am, the latest political updates so as hot gossips plus every 100th reader gets to receive a surprize gift!





you wish! =P

No comments: