tagged by fionluvsyouyou

Law: The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his / her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his / her perfect lover. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.





1. she cannot be obsessive and possessive. sometimes i want my own time and i don't want her to be like a bug(if u noe me u noe wat i mean). she should have a life of her own.
( i think these two are similar so i put as one point lah ) :P .

k la i original abit in the nex 7 point alrighty?
2.have to be nice to hug like pillow and adorable.irresistible!!
3. short. damn short n small so i can put her in the suitcase and bring her with me when i travel..hahahaha!! XP
4. great personality. i prefer unique ones. do u have unique personality? can always call me at 012-3456789
5. Knows how to make me happy. buy me a nissan gtr r35 and i will be yours. =D
6. A perfectionist. but also must agree with my ways sometimes la. ya noe?
7. Pays attention to the things that matter to me. Understanding la, in a way. (true true true...)
8. Totally in love with me. AND ONLY ME. you know..totally...ya noe?



owh!

additional one: 9. must be a girl..duh!!




The eight people i tag :
i tag those who commented on my blog chatbox!

No comments: