Spring Spring Spring

I went to visit the best shopping mall in Kuching during its opening day. 

tHe Spring

First, be amazed by the design of this new mall.


Secondly, be amazed by the croud.



After spinning round and round, I finally found a spot to park my car. That is how crowded tHe Spring was on that day.

That day was filled with events like fashion show and clown entertaining children. Nothing like this was held in Kuching's very own shopping mall before. 

Well, we actually do had those small fashion show at Tun Jugah. But those cannot be compared with this one. Though not as big as KL's, its pretty impressive.


Soon I meet up with classmates and friends. I do not know why but many of us wore white that day.


Not long later, I meet two other friends.


And they wore...

WHITE!!

If any of you reading this post and have not been to tHe Spring, u really have to take time off and visit it. Be impressed.

No comments: