I Love Sejarah

Sitting for Sejarah multiple-choice question exam was never easy, well for me at least.

Nevertheless, it is as interesting too. Example:


Soalan 29:
Apakah yang dimaksudkan oleh "ghanimah"? (What is meant by "ghanimah")



I was
darn sure I know the answer to this one!

But when things are as easy as this, there is always a catch.




My answer to the question: F___ your motha. (ghan-ni-mah..get it?)



Sadly, non of the multiple choice answer have my answer.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yesterday, one of the Sejarah subjective question require us to answer a question about the evidence that we have India's influence on South-east Asia or something like that.

Guys like us who do not know the answer and teachers like our history teacher asked us NOT to leave any question blank, so we took our chance..



My answer: makanan pedas (spicy food)


Brendan's answer: roti canai


Andrew's answer: penari-penari Bollywood.(Bollywood dancers)

No comments: