Elegant and Cheap

I've got a new addition to my family.

Its not mine anyways.

Anyways...

Its a Samsung C520.


Its pink!

On GsmArena, it says that the only colors available is red and white. o.O?

This clam-shape flippie is rather small to the palm though.



Rather slim as it should be. Perfect for the ladies.


Peacock-eye VGA camera.


The quite nice looking keypads. Notice the chrome peice at the middle? Nice..



Doesn't really fit me. Too pink.


Playing around with it, I must say i kinda like the keypad. Soft to press (do not let your imagination go wild!).

Do not expect anything that sophisticated like N95 or so. This is just a simple phone. Or should i say an elegant simple phone.

Only RM400*
*price varies on time and place of purchase.




Playing around in it, I found this! :



would you like to activate sms-CB tone?


Whatever it means, I think when you activate the SMS C.B. tone, the next time you receive a SMS a Chee-Bye tone will play along.

Wonder how that would sound. Must be C.B. annoying.

No comments: